We’re big believers in rewarding people for all the amazing work they do. So take a look at some of the fantastic benefits you’ll get when you join us.
First up, you’ll get five weeks holiday a year (as well as all the usual public holidays). In addition to this, you’ll get your birthday off too – who wants to go to work on their birthday?!
Through ASOS extras, our flexible benefits scheme, you will have the chance to select from a wide range of benefits to help you personalise your reward package in a way that best suits your lifestyle and in a cost efficient way. Some of the great benefits on offer are as follows:
Health: Virtual GP, Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Eye Test, Dental Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Health Screening, Private Medical Insurance
Wealth: Critical Illness Insurance, Debt Consolidation – Neyber, Gadget Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension, Season Ticket Loans, Travel Insurance, Taste Card, Technology Devices
Inner Self: Unmind app, Holiday Trading, Payroll Giving, Travel Account
You will receive an exclusive discount on all ASOS products for you and a friend……,(watch as they come flocking to be first in line!). Then you can treat yourself further, with great discounts on iPads, cinema tickets and spa vouchers.
However you choose to travel to work, whether you cycle or jump on the train, we'll help you out with that too.
Finally to thank you for everything you do in the year, we have a summer hours scheme where we finish at 3pm on Fridays. It’s the perfect chance at the end of a busy week to relax and have a drink on us. Yippee!
Could you ask for any more?
Family Leave – New Parents
We’re definitely almost as excited as our ASOSers when they’re adding to their families, whether it’s pregnancy, surrogacy or adoption, and we want to always do the very best we can to make sure you enjoy this special time. In the past 12 months, we have:
- Increased our maternity pay to 18 weeks full pay
- Increased our paternity leave to 6 weeks full pay
- Implemented a phased return-to-work scheme for returning parents & carers
- Offered an extra week of full paid leave for every week a premature baby spend in hospital before their due date
Services for Parents
We’re committed to you, you’re committed to your family so we want to make life as easy as we can for our ASOSers with new families. This is why we’ve worked hard to offer the very best mixture of services, that we’re currently able to, to our working parents & carers – and we’re committed to upgrading and improving this whenever we can.
Family Care – making life less stressful for our ASOSers who are parents and/or carers:
- 4 x ASOS funded emergency care sessions per year (including care for those who have special needs)
- 24/7 phone access to a team of experts for parents & carers who need one-on-one advice
- Online web resources accessible from anywhere
- Regular webinars and top tips
Parental Coaching – helping our ASOSers enjoy a smooth transition to becoming an awesome working parent
- 2 x on-site workshops – one pre-leave and one post-leave
- 2 x personal coaching sessions during leave